Friday, June 26, 2015

Amy's first email... a quick hello to her parents from the MTC!

HELLO FROM YOUR FAVORITE MISSIONARY!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED THAT I GET TO EMAIL YOU TODAY! But I have to be brief, and so I will be. They want me to tell you that I am alive, as I am sure we are all glad about. I just have to say that I LOVE the MTC!!! SOOOO much!! Plus the gluten free food is the best I've ever had other than mom's amazing cooking!!! My P-day is Tuesday which is when I get to email you more! Wahoo!! I am also sending out a letter! I was running late this morning (I'll explain more Tuesday) and didn't get it in the mailbox this morning and haven't had a break since then. But it's going in the mail box in 20 minutes! Other than that all I can say is to use dearelder.com but you knew that. You amazing parents you!! But honestly I am so good right now! I am keeping you both in my prayers and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!!!! 

Love always,

Sister Amers :)

xoxo


2 Nephi 1:15 (or a scripture somewhere around there on God's love.)