Monday, January 4, 2016

Have a blessed week and a blessed year!!

Hey y'all!!!!!
How are you doing?? I haven't talked to y'all all year!!!! haha :) In honor of it being the new year I took sometime to reflect on my year 2015 and on what's coming up for me this next year!
 
In 2015: I got my mission call, finished my freshman year of college, left on my mission, served in three wonderful areas, with three wonderful companions! It was a fantastic year!!

2016: In great detail, I don't know what's coming for me. All I know is that I will get to spend every single day of 2016 serving the Lord, which thrills me to no end!! So I guess y'all will get to stay tuned for a week by week update on my 2016 haha!

But along with that I decided to set some goals for myself on how I can make 2016 a great year! It was pretty exciting! So yay for a new year!!!

This week was a good week! Sister Harvey continued to recover and was back to full speed by Wednesday!! We had exchanges that day which was fun! So for 24 hours I went with a Sister named Sister Jordan and worked in the Hopkins area! They live in the same apartment that I lived in while I was in Columbia so that was a lot of fun!!

During the rest of the week we went out and tried to see more people, but a lot of people are still out of town with the Holidays. But we have a lot of appointments coming up for this week so that will be good!!!
 
We are now starting to work with a part member family so that is exciting for us!!
Crazy thing is that a year from today will be the transfer meeting that concludes my mission! That's pretty weird for me to think about but also gives me to motivation to kick myself into higher gear and become a better missionary!
 
I hope that y'all have a great 2016! Here is a link to a short video that talks about new years! yay! go watch it! you won't regret it haha :)


But thank y'all so much for all the support you give me! I hope y'all have a wonderful year and know that I am thinking of each and every one of you!! Have a blessed week and a blessed year!!

Love always,
Sister Amy Bennett :)
 

Early Morning Seminary time

Helping out at Seminary

New Years Eve Party- missionary style

A New Year's "treat" sent by the family!
Obviously Sister Bennett "loves" Oysters!